Roasted leg of lamb is one of the most common preparations, although braised leg of lamb is also popular in some cuisines.
ROASTED LEG OF LAMB WITH GARLIC AND ROSEMARY
1 (7-pound) C & D Farms leg of lamb,
4 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon Himalayan salt
2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
1/2 teaspoon course black pepper
1/4 cup dry red wine
1/4 beef broth
- Pound garlic and Himalayan salt. Stir together with rosemary and pepper into a paste.
- Rub the paste over the lamb and let stand at room temperature 30 to 40 min.
- Slow roast at 300°F for 90 min or until internal temp is 130°F.
- Pull the lamb from the oven and let it stand for 15 min.
- Mix the pan juices, beef broth and wine to create and baste.
- Serve with a veggie!